- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1 - Visit to Oplenac Hill with the complex of Serbian Royal Dynasty Karadjordjevic: Museum of King Peter the 1st and the mausoleum of Serbian Royal Dynasty of Karadjordjevic in the Church of St. George. Visit to Royal wine cellar with wine tasting. Visit to Museum dedicated to Uzice Republic that was the first liberated teritory in Europe in the middle of Nazi conqred Europe in 1941 with WW2 Partizan gun and ammounition factory in tunnels beneath. Visit to memorial complex Kadinjaca, dedicated to WW2 partizans from this area that died in WW2. Optional dinner on Zlatibor Mountain (special roasted lamb meat). Overnight on Zlatibor Mountain.
Day 2 - Train ride through Sargan Eight old touristic railway from 1925. It is a narrow-gauge railway that passes through 22 tunnels, over 5 bridges, and overcome the altitude difference of 300 meters. Visit to ethno village Drvengrad (wooden city), built on Mecavnik hill by Serbian film director Emir Kusturica, who won twice Palm d'Or on Cannes film festival. Lunch. Check viewpoint to Draina River from Tara Mountain. Optional quad drive around Zlatibor Mountain landscapes. Optional dinner on Zlatibor Mountain (Serbian BBQ). Overnight on Zlatibor Mountain.
Day 3 - Transfer to Uvac Canyon where we will have magnificent cruise and enter Ice Caves. Griffon vulture is a symbol of Uvac - a special kind of an eagle which was near extinction at the end of the last century. Lunch. After we will visit Mileseva Monastery from 13th century with fresco painting of White Angel that is one of the most beautiful art-works of European art from medieval period. Pass through Ovcar-Kablar gorge with numerous monasteries dated from 14th century. Back to Belgrade.
- 2 BB accommodation in selected hotels, according to the program
- 3 days of transfers, comfortable high class car/van/minibus/coach according to the program, with air condition, adjustable seats, safety belts… with included all tolls, parkings and all other costs
- 3 days of services of professional experienced licenced English tour guide/ group leader, with all meals and accommodation for him included
- services of professional licenced local English tour guides
- 3 lunches during the tours (diverse and selected national specialties characteristic for countries and regions you are visiting)
- All entrances, cruises and other services according to the program
- Tips for tour guide/ group leader/ driver, local tour guides, hotel staff and waiters
- Donations for churches that have free entrance